If you have received the incorrect items or there is a fault with your items, we will arrange collection of them for return.
If you are returning items for any other reason you will need to organise their return to us.
Collect+ provides a nationwide return service with convenient drop off locations : https://www.collectplus.co.uk/
How To Make A Return
- Call us on (+44 1138805322) with your original order number
- Email us your return request & include your original order number : [email protected]
- We will provide you with a Returns Note which must be included with the returns
- Return your unworn garments in their original packaging
- We will process a full refund via your original payment method within 5 working days
Personalised or Made To Order Items cannot be accepted for refund,unless we have made an error in their preparation or they are faulty.
For hygiene & health reasons we cannot accept for return or refund opened hosiery,underwear,t-shirts,ear defenders,face masks,disposable coveralls,unless they contain a fault.
Items that have been worn & have evidence of having been worn,cannot be accepted for refund or exchange.
You will have 14 days from when you receive your items to request a return.
You will be required to pay the return carriage charges,unless the items are faulty.